Premium 0.5m logo placement on the boat cabin or hull and team kit
- Company name on some of the team kit
- Join us on the boat for a training row
- Promotion of product via social media
- Blog post about your business
- Links to your company on our website
- Rights to all photos and video from the event
- Brand an oar (Extra 1k) You will be presented post race with the oar
£4k - 9k
We recognise that all companies are different and packages like this are not a one size fits all with budgets, different sized teams, marketing requirements. So we would like to offer you a bespoke package tailored to your business based on your specific needs. We can come to your UK office to talk through the options in more detail. A bespoke package might include a few options from above in the Gold Sponsor package combined with some elements from below or even your own ideas to how we can add value to your company through our project.
Inspirational Speaking – DREAM BIG talk
– Learn about the immense journey the crew have been on just preparing themselves, physically, mentally and raising £132,000 to just get to the start line.
– See the on board video diaries at sea, hear about the wildlife, the raw fear, the pain and the conditions the rowers went through to achieve their dream.
– Understand how the process has changed them.
– How they aim to inspire others.
– Join us at our Charity Ball, chance to meet the families, friends, land team, other sponsors. Charity auction, climb aboard the boat, photo opportunities and taste the expedition food and test your ability on the Concept2 rowing machine. Speaker – Olympian Guin Batten.
Q & A with the World Record Holders (First Mixed Trio to cross the Atlantic)
– Ask the questions you’ve always been dying to ask, nothing is off limits.
Team Dynamic Workshops and Speaking
– Learn how the crew worked together in the preparation for the row
– How did three work on board, shift patterns, disputes, relationships.
– Gender dynamics
– Group workshops
Learn to Row Team Opportunities (Dependant on local facilities)
– Team building in action Indoor and River Rowing Opportunities
– River Rowing in stable recreational boat designed for beginners. Through this experience, your teams get to know each other, explore strengths and weaknesses. Achieve together and are inspired to transfer this learning into the ‘real world’ of business.
– Get your workforce active, indoor rowing and river rowing is a full body workout. We can come and coach you for the day. Inspire your workforce to be fitter, happier and more focused at work.
– In house indoor rowing tuition and competition.
Days out on the Ocean Rowing Boat (Limited to 2-3 guests at a time – Max 5 persons on board)
– Spend 4hrs on-board with the crew
– Have a go at rowing, understanding the navigational equipment and safety equipment.
– Immerse yourself in the 2 hrs on 2 hrs off ocean rowing routine, cook on a Jet boil, use the infamous bucket, surf the waves and nap in the cabin.
– Opportunity for a TV/Online Documentary and/or Book deal